[ J E M E E L A A 의 블러그 ]

[ J E M E E L A A 의 블러그 ]

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Just to let you know.

You’re constantly calling on me and I am ALWAYS there for you.
I'm always there for you doing what you need me to do.
Whether or not it is something small, or big,
I'm always down. It's 'no big'
DEAL.
I think it's time that we came to make one.
Because honestly I'm drained, I'm done.
With you, with this,
with stressing unnecessarily over you and your stupidity
Thinking that you are the only one in the world with problems
(Like you've got any in the first place)
When in fact your 'problems' are grains of SAND
Compared to the BOULDERS that exist around you.
Maybe it's time for you to experience a natural disaster.
Will that wake you up?
Or at least humble you?
Because seriously, hah, I'm FED UP with your naivety.
Taking advantage of my kindness
Mistaking it for weakness
Thinking I will continue to take your greediness
And pass it off as neediness.
HAHA, what do you take me for?
A fool?
A sap? A pushover? A DUMBASS?
I'm not dumb. I'm not deaf. I'm not blind.
In fact, my senses are QUITE FINE, thank you.
I hear, feel and see everything you say and do.
You’re never there when I need you to be
Yet you expect it from me, and quite frankly I find that to be
Ridiculous. Like you.
I’m remembering the times when you criticized and ridiculed me,
Then later on you bite off my style as if it was exclusively
Yours.
Honey, you're seriously jacking my identity.
Should I contact the FB...
...I? am so completely fed up. I've had it.
I'm done.
So continue to complain about absolutely nothing.
The things that annoy you.
Feel free.
Because you know what, sometimes you annoy me.
And to be quite honest, I'm done with caring.
I'm done with sharing.
I'm drained, I'm tired, and I am ready to just live my life.
Drama-free.
Which is pretty much the opposite of you, sorry.
So here's some words of advice from yours truly:
Watch yourself, you just might offend me.

No comments:

Ads: 468x60